Psalm 127:1





“Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain that build it. . .” Psalm 127:1 God has been building a new home for our growing family, and he has been doing it with one brick of blessing after another. 
Brick #1:  God found a home for us in Plainfield, Illinois that will fit our family of five. He actually provided a home that is like a dream come true for us! When I think of Joseph from the Old Testament, he exemplifies that God is in the business of making dreams come true; sometimes He makes tangible dreams come true - like a house or car or vacation. But, other dreams are not so measurable. How about the dream of an orphan to have a room of her own and a family that loves her?  Every plan for this house has been provided for by God, and I marvel at His servants who have donated their time, talents, and money. 
Brick #2:  God continues to provide the necessary money for this adoption. God  builds one brick at a time, and he recently provided a $10,000 anonymous gift towards the adoption. Just when worry began to creep into my husband’s mind, a brick of blessing dropped in our mailbox. My faith and Richard’s faith grows every time. It seems that when the devil and our own flesh try to sledgehammer our bricks, God holds the wall and miraculously builds higher. 
As we continue the home study and the paperwork, I can see that God is growing my inner temple and my outside dwelling. Please pray with us that God will speed our way, and that our home will soon be a dream come true for Katya and Nina. 

Comments

  1. Hello Terri and Richard. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad once again to visit your blog post. I did visit your profile on the blogger and the blog post in last 13th September 2017 and also emailed you but did not get your response to my email but today once again I had an opportunity to visit your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am blessed to go through your blog post on Psalm 127:1 . Of course I have learned by this Psalm which has been one of the favorite Psalms. I am so encouraged to know how the Lord is helping you in your adoption process. Let me assure you my prayers for the Lord to speed your way to complete the formalities of bringing Katya and Nina to your home with no further delay. Blessings on you and your family from above. If you feel contacting me via email here is my id: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog